Wednesday, November 11, 2020

"A baby is an inestimable blessing" - Mark Twain

 "A baby is an inestimable blessing" - Mark Twain


My THAVINEISH is an inestimable blessing!

From the day i discovered my pregnancy until today its has just been an amazing experience to be with my little bundle of joy. He amazes both his so called  " Mama Na and Papa Gineesh" every single seconds. 

God answered my prayers by gifting me this little man!

He is the one who represents the laughter of our relationship.

As a mother i cannot leave without my Thavineish. I just think of him for the whole day.

My Thavineish is just my life, my breath, my oxygen, my world, my everything.

In short " He is my GOD" 

MY THAVINEISH





No comments:

Post a Comment

My parents are my greatest heroes

My parents are my greatest heroes, For they help me defeat my foes. Without them, I wouldn’t be here now. To follow their ways is my vow. Th...